mod rod bug

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Rusty~
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:55 pm

mod rod bug

Post by Rusty~ » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:22 pm

Since OoW has gone live, when I usea macro to click a mod rod, either through /cast item, or just /itemnotify, sometimes (most of the time, but not all), it won't update the amount of charges on the rod. It will use one, but it'll still say 3 charges. Now, if I have an inventory slot free for the rod, this doesnt really cause any problems. But if i have the rod in a bag, and swap it either to main hand, or to one of the slots a bag was in, after the rod has been clicked 3 times, when it tries to put the rod in mainhand or inventory spot, the item that was in either mainhand or the inventory slot will disappear, as if it's been destroyed. Doing a ${FindItem} on the item will return NULL too... however after camping out and back in it comes back.

I have no idea what can be causing this though. I thought iut may have been a problem with /cast item, so i tried /itemnotify on the rod, and the same thing happened.

Also, when i picked up the rod and tried to manually put it back in a bag, i got kicked to server select screen.