buggy board

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

User avatar
rizwank
Huggle Police
Huggle Police
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:07 am
Contact:

buggy board

Post by rizwank » Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:43 am

button problems

getting errors on line 620ish "object not found" whenever i enter a "post" window

i noticed the Code,Bold etc buttons dont seem to work anymore..

this is with style MQpimpin

User avatar
rizwank
Huggle Police
Huggle Police
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by rizwank » Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:11 pm

L124rd, read me. damn it.

User avatar
L124RD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1343
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:15 am
Location: Cyberspace
Contact:

Post by L124RD » Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:08 pm

Salutations,
i did

User avatar
rizwank
Huggle Police
Huggle Police
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by rizwank » Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:10 pm

I love you.

User avatar
rizwank
Huggle Police
Huggle Police
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by rizwank » Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:22 pm

tux, l124rd, im not the only one

http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=673

read edit3

User avatar
Fippy
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 499
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:42 am

Post by Fippy » Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:24 pm

Reboot fixes. I reckon it an IE bug with JS.

User avatar
rizwank
Huggle Police
Huggle Police
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by rizwank » Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:31 pm

Yeah but exists in IE 6.0a after update too. I blame the script ;p Anyhow if IE is busted then the script has to work around it . or I could use the boring styles.. cry

User avatar
Fippy
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 499
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:42 am

Post by Fippy » Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:40 pm

This happens to me if i have been doing a lot of surfing and left IE open on the board page. Even after quiting all sessions it goes pearshaped. It not just this board that does it a few other JS based pages doed it too.

When I first saw the Subject to this thread I had been talking to the missus about prams and I imediately thought huh buggyboard http://www.ethosbaby.com/images/BuggyBoard_black.jpg

User avatar
Coraz
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:24 pm

Post by Coraz » Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:24 pm

I have an error at the bottom of my web browser it says Error on page. None of the emotes or links or etc. work :cry: