Connection issues

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Falconlore
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:21 pm

Connection issues

Post by Falconlore » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:23 pm

I have noticed another issue besides having to /mapfilter all each time I zone to show NPCs on my map. I am also getting booted almost every time I zone with MQ up also I get booted when I try and change charactors. I have a friend who also uses MQ that is having this smae problem. We both turned MQ off and zoned several times with no problems but as soon as we brought it back up and tried zoning we started crashing again.

Virtuoso65
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:29 pm

Post by Virtuoso65 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:13 pm

Way to blow your first post. Incase you didnt notice MQ is a work in progress get use to crashes and stuff. Everyone is having issues with the map so just chill untill the dev's get everything worked out.


I sence this post will be locked/deleted shortly.