Bug with /for?

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

wassup
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

Bug with /for?

Post by wassup » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:18 am

The following will only perform 10 clicks/autoinv instead of 20

Code: Select all

Sub Main
   /declare loop local
   /for loop 0 to 19
      /click left
      /delay 1s
      /autoinv
   /next loop
/return

Gumby
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:27 pm

Re: Bug with /for?

Post by Gumby » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:37 am

I use /for extensively in my current scripts and haven't noticed a problem;

I tried a simple modification and also left cursor on a clickable target:

Code: Select all

Sub Main 
   /declare loop local 
   /for loop 0 to 19 
      /echo test @loop
      /click left
      /delay 1s 
      /autoinv 
   /next loop 
/return 
Echo'd out 20 test's and also clicked left 20 times on the target. Curious if there were left over items on the cursor, autoinventory has a horrific miss rate in my scripts but that may be related to my #turbo settings; wound up duplicating the line after a delay when I needed it.

G

wassup
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

Post by wassup » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:34 am

OK, It might be something related to the new tradeskill UI then.

I'll investigate it a bit more.