12/06 MQ2 Zip Compile Warnings

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

ml2517
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:12 am

12/06 MQ2 Zip Compile Warnings

Post by ml2517 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:37 pm

Lax,
Probably won't matter (only warnings) and everything appeared to compile fine but I got these 2 warnings while compiling the 12/06 zip.

Just a heads up. (I use VC6)

Code: Select all

C:\mq2\MQ2Main\MQ2Benchmarks.cpp(100) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
C:\mq2\MQ2Main\MQ2Benchmarks.cpp(120) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:39 pm

bah stupid unsigned vs signed warnings
dont worry about it i'll fix it for next update.
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Post by Amadeus » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:19 am

sorry ...I didn't see this posting when I posted about this on another thread http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4434