Looking for a macro for a rogue...

Got a cool macro idea? Wanna request a macro? Here is the place for you!

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

nerodread
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:04 pm

Looking for a macro for a rogue...

Post by nerodread » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:55 am

I was wondering if maybe anyone could help me with a macro for my rogue.

What I need is a macro that combines all of the following:

Set coord. at the spot where the macro starts
Auto assist on a main tank
Move to/Engage mob when it reaches a certain distance from me(100)
Get behind mob and auto-backstab.
And then return to original coord after mob dies.

I'm very new to this, so I'm not sure how difficult it would be to do. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it!
-Nero

[40oz]
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:14 pm

Post by [40oz] » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:40 pm

use the auto-rogue script from jay in macro depot section.... or did you bother to look

http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3397

it doesn't do the coords set thing, but you can learn how to macro and add that in pretty quick. would only be a few lines of code.

nerodread
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:04 pm

Post by nerodread » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:48 pm

That is awesome - thank you. I was looking for a few hours last night but must have just missed it.


Thanks again!
-Nero