/unload

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

mekaniak
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:21 pm

/unload

Post by mekaniak » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:40 pm

Um, i typed this in and now i cant get mq2 to load back up...I dont know if this has been posted already...I was doing my thing trying to break stuff and typed in /unload and the MQ2 window disappeared, but the icon stayed in the tray. Now I exit out of MQ2 and restart it, but the window wont appear again and I cant type in any commands. Just downloaded and compiled mq2 so its a fresh build.
I love the Power Glove, it's so bad

Say hello to M.C. Smurf!

[quote]<mekaniak> adios guys.
<dont_know_at_all> idiot
* mekaniak is now known as mekaniak_dinner
<Jacensolo> me?
<dont_know_at_all> not this time
[/quote]

[quote]
<dont_know_at_all> A_Enchanter_00, how the fuck should i know? it's your code[/quote]

I love quoting IRC chat.

gnome001
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:01 am

Post by gnome001 » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:22 pm

odd.. its working for me...

just unload. close the icon on the tray. restart mq2 and alt tab back into eq..