CGetCharInfo()

A forum for feature requests/discussions and user submitted patches that improve MQ2

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

TheColonel
of what?
of what?
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:34 pm
Location: Golden, CO
Contact:

CGetCharInfo()

Post by TheColonel » Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:36 pm

Hehe... I couldn't compile with that "C" there, I searched through the Macroparser.cpp and got rid of all the "C"'s and it compiled... just wondering if anyone else ran into it... or if I did something wrong, works fine in the bard marco I run. Anyhow, that was late last night. I was torqued when there were compile errors, but they weren't hard to find/fix. Hoping fixing them wasn't a bad thing... hehe... I'm gonna ramble about it a bit more... k?
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for EQ.
-==(UDIC)==-

User avatar
auth
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:47 am

Post by auth » Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:26 pm

cvs - the horse tests dkaa and i fixed got messed up while moving to cvs. I have the *MOST* up to date full code right now, but i'm waiting for the approval to get it updated into cvs. it includes the new zem function, all of eqmule's fixes, horse fix, buy/selectitem, and a fix in eqclient.ini for alias sell, so that you can use /sellitem # to sell stuff to vendors... as soon as i get a way to get it to cvs, you can all delete your old mq and run it... verified as working *extensively*.
Auth - "If it isn't broke, let VI patch it"