A forum for feature requests/discussions and user submitted patches that improve MQ2
Moderator: MacroQuest Developers
-
dewey2461
- Contributing Member

- Posts: 1759
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:53 am
Post
by dewey2461 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:43 am
The information is reported to the client. It should be possible to get the information from EQUI_ItemDisplay.xml
I have had zero luck figuring out the correct ${Window[ItemDisplayWindow]} ... to retrieve any information but MQ2ItemDisplay seems to be able to find them, so it should be possible to have the plugin retrieve the information.
-
EqMule
- Developer

- Posts: 2697
- Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by EqMule » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:41 pm
I looked at this today, when you say Collected do u mean get the info from the achievements window and display it on itemdisplay?
where does the client display this info when mq2 is not loaded?

o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received

donations for this month's patches.
Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.
-
EqMule
- Developer

- Posts: 2697
- Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by EqMule » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:52 pm
nm I know what u mean now there is a "Not Collected" string for some items, yes I can add that but just so u know its sent from the server, so ${DisplayItem.Collected} will only work if u give it enough time to let it arrive.
What is Scribed? is there some item I can buy to see that?

o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received

donations for this month's patches.
Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.
-
dewey2461
- Contributing Member

- Posts: 1759
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:53 am
Post
by dewey2461 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:31 pm
Zone: Pok
Vender : Scribe Zikett
Item: Adventures in Woodworking
About 2s after the item is previewed / "opened" from the merchant list -> Item Display window you will see a red "scribed" or green "not scribed" message.
-
EqMule
- Developer

- Posts: 2697
- Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by EqMule » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:51 pm
ok ty, I added it and released.

o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received

donations for this month's patches.
Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.