Greetings

Help section from before the user variable changes that broke all macros

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

ProPain
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:46 am

Greetings

Post by ProPain » Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:53 am

Hello all,

I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself to the forum. Names Jim A.k.a. ProPain, Im 25 Years old. I’ve been playing EQ since beta 3.

I visited this site a couple of times over the past year but never really found the time to set anything up. Im interested in the many Macros you guys have developed. This forum and site is a nice break the all the Hacko4z sites I’ve been on in EQ. Using macros you actually have to have a brain and I applaud you all.

Well that’s about it, Hopefully I can add something to this place as soon as I get my feet wet. Any advice on where I should start? Aside from Downloading the latest release and going over the Readme files.


Take care all.

Malachi
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:29 am
Contact:

Well

Post by Malachi » Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:52 am

Well, I think my man Bart Simpson said it best:
If you start at the start, and take it away,
my name is Simpson, Bartholemu J.
That's BART with an ART and a capital B,
and then Simp plus s-o-n. (That's me)
Introductions aside let's move right along,
you can all sing alone at the sound of the gong. (gong!)
So, as you can see, I think it's clear what you need to do.

~malachi[/quote]
~Oh danny boy, the pipes the pipes are calling.~