Con levels

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

morevit
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:35 am

Con levels

Post by morevit » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:27 am

While we're waiting for the update for the current EQ patch I figured I'd come here and gripe about the con color bug. The colors shown in the map (and elsewhere) are wrong (i.e. don't match the color shown in the target indicator or the /con command). I'm fixing these as I run across them but input from others would speed things up of course. The fix below works for my level 25-28 necro so far. (From the Concolor() routine in MQUtilities of course)

Update 9/24/04 - My fix breaks at 30. New fix is below. (I should also add that, being without MQ2 all day yesterday, I was not able to verify for level 29)
Update 9/25/04 - Broke again at 31

Code: Select all

    int ConLevels[][3] =
	{
    //  {Lv,Grn,LtB},
        { 7, -4, -4},
        {10, -5, -4},
        {12, -6, -5},
        {22, -7, -5},
        {24, -9, -7},
        [color=red]{29,-10,-8},
        {30,-11,-9},
        {31,-12,-9},
        {35,-11,-9}, /*almost certainly wrong*/[/color]
        {40,-14,-11},
        {42,-15,-12}, 
        {44,-16,-12},
        {48,-17,-13},
        {51,-18,-14},
        {54,-19,-15},
        {57,-20,-16},
        {60,-21,-16},
        {65,-21,-16},
        {70,-21,-16}, 
        {0,0,0}
    };
Last edited by morevit on Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

morevit
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:35 am

Post by morevit » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:29 am

(my color change above obviously doesn't work as written. Need to dig through some of the other posts for the correct BBcode)

update - ok. I'm mystified. I'm seeing the exact same BBcode work elsewhere. I can only assume the problem has something to do with my account settings/privileges.

GD
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 11:57 pm

Post by GD » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:29 am

I noticed the nested BBCode problems a while ago, just decided not to use them, lol
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, but most of them stink.

morevit
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:35 am

Post by morevit » Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:45 am

Bump - See update in first post

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Post by Amadeus » Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:22 am

I'm waiting until the entire chart is verfied to be correct up to level 70.

morevit
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:35 am

Post by morevit » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:05 pm

That's going to take quite a while unless I get some help here :-\
No volunteers so far.

SwiftyMUSE
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1205
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:52 pm

ConLevels

Post by SwiftyMUSE » Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:52 pm

Here is what i have so far (its only verified to level 67... but i suspect its accurate to 70):

Code: Select all

    int ConLevels[][3] = {
    //  {Lv,Grn,LtB},
        { 7, -4, -4},
        {10, -5, -4},
        {12, -6, -5},
        {20, -8, -6},
        {24, -9, -7},
        {28,-10, -8},
        {30,-11, -9},
        {32,-12, -9},
        {36,-13,-10},
        {41,-14,-11},
        {43,-15,-12},
        {44,-16,-12},
        {48,-17,-13},
        {53,-18,-14},
        {54,-19,-15},
        {56,-20,-15},
        {70,-21,-16},
        {0,0,0}
    };