I am trying to write a macro to up my skill in Jewelcraft, I would like to be able to sell the item back to the merchant when done, becuase of limited room in bags, since 1 combined item will not stack. So my question is, after the combine is done, how do you know when to /autoinventory, or not to, if the fail combines...have looked around trying to find some sample code to "borrow" from but had no luck.
Also, how do you combine in a Jeweler's Kit? If you Kit is in Inventory slot 8 (last slot) Woult the code be:
Code: Select all
/click left inventory 8 combineNext Question,
If I want to left click the item, or put the item on my cursor, in the 8th inventory slot (Last Slot) Jewellers Kit and the 1st slot in that kit, would the following code be correct, if not, how would you do it:
Code: Select all
/click left inventory (8,0)Does
Code: Select all
/finditemI really appreciate anyones help on these questions, or if they can point me to some existing code that already has it.
Thanks again in advance!

