Bug with /click left item?

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

NobodyImportant
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:42 pm

Bug with /click left item?

Post by NobodyImportant » Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:22 pm

There is a problem with /click left item, i cant use it on doors, enviroment containers, anything, i /itemtarget a container, or a door, then /click left item, and it erases my target and does nothing but a /click left. I looked around a bit b4 i made this post and saw nothing, please just post a link and call me a dumbass if there is already a fix i havent found.

Ubiadin
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:48 am

Post by Ubiadin » Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:53 am

I'm having a similar problem. I've searched around the forums and haven't been able to find any info.

following the syntax in the manual, I have tried the following and nothing seems to work.

/click left pack #
/click right pack #
/click left pack # slot #


basically, any /click command that has the "pack" attribute does not work. I don't get an error message or anything.

User avatar
dont_know_at_all
Developer
Developer
Posts: 5450
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:15 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by dont_know_at_all » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:05 am

/click left pack 0 0

wassup
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

Post by wassup » Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:12 am

I can see how this would be confusing. I added an example in the readme and also edited the particular reference.

If anyone else has issues with the readme in any way, feel free to PM me with the problem/suggestion.

Ubiadin
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:48 am

Post by Ubiadin » Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:57 pm

dont_know_at_all wrote:/click left pack 0 0
based on this syntax, and what I have read in the manual, the following should work. Please correct me if I'm wrong....

/click left pack 1 *should lift pack 1 out of inventory onto the cursor or place what's on the cursor in the pack 1 enventory slot*
/click right pack 1 *should open/close pack 1*
/click right pack 1 1 *should perform a right click on pack 1 slot 1*
/click left pack 1 1 *should perform a left click on pack 1 slot 1*