/banklist broken (fixed in 03.12.24a)

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

acidfire
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:35 pm

/banklist broken (fixed in 03.12.24a)

Post by acidfire » Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:36 pm

Crashd EQ when trying to use this with the latest Zip from Lax
-- Acid

Virtuoso65
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:29 pm

Post by Virtuoso65 » Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:41 am

Yep same here.
Guess this gives me something to do while I camp these stupid cleric quest mobs.

EqMule
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
Contact:

Post by EqMule » Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:44 am

fixed... updated zip to 24a
Last edited by EqMule on Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
My status o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received Image donations for this month's patches.

Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.

ml2517
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:12 am

Post by ml2517 » Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:35 am

Seems to be working fine now. Thanks EQMule

Goofmester1
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:26 am

Post by Goofmester1 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:01 am

Using the latest zip when I do /bank it brings up the list fine but all the item links are unclickable. When I try I get no box for the item inspection.

ml2517
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:12 am

Post by ml2517 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:44 am

Yepper, I'd noticed the item linking in the mq2chatwnd aren't working as well. I've worked around it by sending single links to a private chat room but I'd like to avoid that in the future. :D