Guest2 wrote:hey guys and gals
anyone have or can whip up something that will find the max melee range for an encounter? i love using the genbot and hunter mac's when i dualbox on guild raids, but it sure is aggrivating on those encounters when you need to be at max melee and everyone is in a nice circle but you :P
Thanks!
Use the rmod command to adjust melee range.
/msg botname rmod #
/msg botname rmod 1 will move the bot's melee range 1 more out.
/msg botname rmod -1 will move the bot's melee range 1 more in.
ect ect.
The rset command will set each value also.
/msg botname rset <fastmin> <min> <max> <fastmax>
If you want to change the value for good you will need to set it in the ini.
I usualy just rmod 1 multiple times until the bot is in the position I want it to be for max melee mobs.
When they come to me, they're in trouble, or they want some. I bust people out of prison, hunt down vampires, fight alien gods -- All the fun jobs people are too squeamish or too polite to do themselves.
Call me a mercenary. Call me an assassin. Call me a villain. I am all that and more.
My name's John Gaunt, but out on the streets of Cynosure, I am called...
GrimJack