$char(aa,exp|points|rank) bug

A forum for feature requests/discussions and user submitted patches that improve MQ2

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

wassup
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

$char(aa,exp|points|rank) bug

Post by wassup » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:59 pm

Working on the manual, and found a this:

$char(aa,exp) works fine

$char(aa,points) and $char(aa,rank) both return 0.

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:09 pm

AA points is a known error in _CHARINFO. Rank I don't know about but thats in _SPAWNINFO. I was working on finding points last night and I'm sure with my newest IDC's hosted now filling in the structs will be accelerated by others working on it also :)
stay tuned
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Post by Amadeus » Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:37 pm

This same thing was discussed and answered identically just a few days ago...

http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3530

wassup
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

Post by wassup » Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:16 pm

Sorry, I didn't see that post...