9th September 2003 Offsets

A forum for feature requests/discussions and user submitted patches that improve MQ2

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Waxxedazz
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:09 pm

IF I can help

Post by Waxxedazz » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:35 pm

Hey if I can help at all lemme know. I know crap about any of this stuff but if theres some remedial junk thats easy to do lemme know I give someone a call and they can tell me what to help with. If I cant help then Ill shut up and cry but I dont wanna be one of those to cry and not offer help.

Valerian
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:29 am

Post by Valerian » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:07 pm

open up EQLib_MemChecks.cpp. If you understand what it does, then perhaps you can help... if not... you can't.

Pragma
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 1:45 am

Post by Pragma » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:54 pm

I understand what that code does line by line, but being able to fix it is another story. Currently reviewing it however.

Pragma
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 1:45 am

Post by Pragma » Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:44 pm

read my new post

User avatar
dont_know_at_all
Developer
Developer
Posts: 5450
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:15 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by dont_know_at_all » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:16 am

Pragma is correct. The three known memory checkers have not changed. The original EncryptPad2 address was incorrect.

Valerian
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:29 am

Post by Valerian » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:52 am

Code: Select all

SellItem=004F2605