/cast item XXX not working

A forum for feature requests/discussions and user submitted patches that improve MQ2

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

slimjim
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:05 pm

/cast item XXX not working

Post by slimjim » Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:41 pm

/cast item "Giant white drum" for example is causing client to crash. Might just be a problem with an offset because MQ is holding strong still.

EqMule
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
Contact:

Post by EqMule » Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:33 pm

Let me refer you to the Status of MQ after Aug 26 2003 patch where I state that yes it is fixed, but since Im no good with cvs I havent uploaded it there, Im waiting for Valerian to get on MSN so I can have him do it.
My status o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received Image donations for this month's patches.

Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.

User avatar
driftinsupra
Official loudmouth
Official loudmouth
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:25 pm

Post by driftinsupra » Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:59 pm

sweet.......I cant wait to be able to use sow potions the right again

Valerian
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:29 am

Post by Valerian » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:08 pm

Fix posted to CVS