MQ# expansions... ideas?

A forum for feature requests/discussions and user submitted patches that improve MQ2

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

What do you think of the MQ# scripting language?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:14 pm

I love it! Leave it just the way it is!
4
11%
I like it, but I think it could use some work...
15
42%
I think it's ok, but it could be a LOT better.
11
31%
I don't like it. We should revamp the whole thing!
3
8%
I hate it. I would rather have a colonoscopy than use it.
0
No votes
Wut be dis MQ# ting? Me dunno wut dat be.
2
6%
I don't care, I don't write macros anyway.
1
3%
 
Total votes: 36

Valerian
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:29 am

Post by Valerian » Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:54 pm

I'm not sure, never having learned Perl... I know there's a /perl command, but can't remember if it was used to load/start a perl script, or to just execute a single line of perl... I think it was used for both, by executing a perl command to start a perl script...? *shrug* play with it... maybe you can fine tune it and make it work cleaner, it was always buggy if I remember right.