Page 1 of 1
I miss MQ2...
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:51 pm
by DrmChld
I don't even fill like playing without it lol...
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:54 pm
by Wardeth
i know eh lol
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:26 pm
by missingfiles
same here its so sad

i was grouping on my bard and i had to self twist i almost cryed
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:40 pm
by Wardeth
lol, yea. gotta get my bard alt that macro. you wanna post a link man?
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:57 pm
by 3djoker
Wardeth wrote:lol, yea. gotta get my bard alt that macro. you wanna post a link man?
by your request, here ya go man.......
http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/search.php
enjoy
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:17 pm
by Wardeth
thanks
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:23 pm
by Arune
Without MQ2 the game isn't that fun anymore really. Ity is the only thing keeping me playing nowadays. Sad isnt it?
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:04 am
by Chyld989
And that, my friends, is why you should all donate (even if you already have).
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:54 pm
by Thranxx
amen to that... oi, I was like... /target griffawn ... NOOOOO ...... damn the patch... damn the expansion, I need feathers!!! FEATHERS!!!!!!
hehe
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:40 pm
by Night Hawk
I found OoW to be great. It's hard getting used to the old ways in some parts, but I don't find EQ boring without MQ. I do miss it when playing without it though.