Page 1 of 1

Configuration Dependant CTD: dikeys.h needs Updating

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:47 am
by efudd
dikeys.h has support for extended keyboard scancodes, but these are currently commented out. These need to be added back into the standard compile.

Basically, if an unknown scancode is mapped to a built in EQ function (say, secondary look_up bound to playpause [cd player controls on some keyboards]) a CTD will occur in /bind eqlist.

Please add these back in for future builds.

-e

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:57 am
by Amadeus
Well, it was commented out for a reason..and probably by Lax ...so I'd be curious to find that out from him first. If you see him, ask :) ....in case he doesn't see this thread.

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:05 am
by efudd
Well, Yeah. I figured "for a reason" and the best logic I could come up with is "fuck these nonstandard scancodes." Plus, you have access to CVS.. see if the changelogs for dikeys.h has anything interesting in it.

rlog is good.

-e

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:11 am
by Amadeus
We've switched cvs servers like 3 times.....it's much easier just to ask lax why he did it.

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:18 am
by efudd
Rotfl. No comment bout cvs import/export.. will do and will update.

-e

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:09 pm
by efudd
Amadeus, on next distribution, add in the extra keys from dikeys.h.

lax's official answer was "I didn't do it." :P

-efudd

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:26 pm
by Lax
They were commented out since the original MQ2 release, and all I did was copy the file from MQ.
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/m ... iew=markup