Page 1 of 1

Crashing when gettin a trial when MQ2 is running

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:09 pm
by Choakster
Im really not sure but whenever I go to get a GOD trial it crashes me to desktop every time .. If I shutdown MQ2 then there is no problem as soon as I turn MQ2 back on it crashes ..

Curious as to if anyone else having this problem ?

If so Im reporting the bug ..

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:15 pm
by magictiger
http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5786
That's how they want crash bugs reported

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:08 pm
by Choakster
Yeah I just wasnt sure if anyone else was having the same problem ..

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:11 pm
by chickenisgoot
I've done about 10 trials since the last patch and don't crash when I get them.

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:54 pm
by Cr4zyb4rd
I'm inclined to say it's more likely something in your UI that's crashing, but without a dump.. /shrug

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:05 pm
by Mimatas
UI is a good start.

Someone else was saying that the Ukun Somethingorother trial was causing his box to freeze. They could be related.

I've gone into a trial and had no trouble... well, no trouble with MQ. Having charm break on a well-buffed, well-equipped dog isn't quite 'no trouble'.. especially when he proceeds to 1-round your chanter, cleric, mage, and 1 of your DPS's... then drop the tank and come looking for you. (it was their own fault for walking into range of a rooted mob)