CListWnd (Missing/Info)
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:20 am
Following are some bugs and info in regards to CListWnd.
Defined in EQClasses.h --BUT-- not defined in eqgame.h/EQClasses.cpp
Defined in EQClasses.h AND eqgame.h -- BUT -- missing from EQClasses.cpp
I belive this should be added:
If anyone cares (and dont know if want to add in somewhere or at 6 AM in morn I'm just missing it):
EQLIB_OBJECT void CListWnd::SetColumnJustification(int iCol, int iJustfication);
Where iJustfication =
0 = Left Justified
1 = Centered
2 = Right Justified
Defined in EQClasses.h --BUT-- not defined in eqgame.h/EQClasses.cpp
Code: Select all
EQLIB_OBJECT void CListWnd::SetColumnLabel(int,class CXStr);
Defined in EQClasses.h AND eqgame.h -- BUT -- missing from EQClasses.cpp
Code: Select all
EQLIB_OBJECT int CListWnd::DrawColumnSeparators(void) const;
EQLIB_OBJECT int CListWnd::DrawSeparator(int) const;
I belive this should be added:
Code: Select all
#ifdef CListWnd__DrawSeparator
FUNCTION_AT_ADDRESS(int CListWnd::DrawSeparator(int) const,CListWnd__DrawSeparator);
#endif
#ifdef CListWnd__DrawColumnSeparators
FUNCTION_AT_ADDRESS(int CListWnd::DrawColumnSeparators(void) const,CListWnd__DrawColumnSeparators);
#endif
EQLIB_OBJECT void CListWnd::SetColumnJustification(int iCol, int iJustfication);
Where iJustfication =
0 = Left Justified
1 = Centered
2 = Right Justified