Page 1 of 1

${Window[Inventory].Open} returns NULL (My mistake)

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:30 pm
by Marze
/echo ${Window[Inventory].Open}

returns NULL

Also when I type /windows nothing comes up beides "ContainerWindow"

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:34 pm
by ml2517
Sounds to me like you need to:

/loadskin default 1

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:47 pm
by Marze
That works, so how do I link window names to my custom UI? Its actually only 2 windows that are custom. The rest is default.

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:53 pm
by Lax
nonono you're not getting it

you loaded MQ2 while in game, so MQ didnt get the window list. reloading your UI = MQ gets the window list

it has nothing to do with custom UI or default UI, go ahead and load your custom ui again ;)

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:59 pm
by Marze
You guys are awesome with the fast replies. I really appreciate it. Thanks.