Page 1 of 1

Newest Download not working for me

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:23 pm
by dravidiankayne
I downloaded the newest (April 19th) download and now I'm having MAJOR issues. At the character select screen, all the lower case letters and upper case 'Q' don't show up. I'm sure more don't as well, but I only picked up these few at first glance. Also, the BIGGEST problem I've found is that none of my $ commands work. NOT A SINGLE ONE!!! ACK! This pretty much makes it impossible to work my macros. Any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks.

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:32 pm
by Lax
While I have no idea what the problem at character select is, welcome to phase 2 of MQ2Data. Please read the announcements forum, recent changelogs, any of the rest of the boards here, the front page, etc.

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:34 pm
by dravidiankayne
alright thank you. I believe the character select bug was a one time thing, cuz it didn't happen again