MQ FAQ required reading to reduce your Crash and Burn Posts

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Magnus
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:50 pm

MQ FAQ required reading to reduce your Crash and Burn Posts

Post by Magnus » Wed Aug 28, 2002 12:27 pm

1. Everytime I try to use MQ I get the Client version error and I know I have the correct offsets.

Make sure you have MQ Version 726 loaded cause 706 won't work. Then make sure you have the 814 offsets. Change the ClientOverRide=1 in your .ini file.

2. If I post stupid questions pertaining to the above answered question can I expect to be flamed?

Yes, in all the English Language glory, expect to have your ass ripped a new one cause if you missed this question it's just a testament to your lazy-slackass leech of a loser self, can't read can't code shouldn't be here, noob-wannabe-self.


This FAQ brought to you by the community here at the boards. Thank you we hope you enjoy using MacroQuest.


Mag

User avatar
L124RD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1343
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:15 am
Location: Cyberspace
Contact:

Post by L124RD » Wed Aug 28, 2002 12:46 pm

Salutations,
Make it a bit longer, less ang-gary and I'll make it a sticky ^.^

Magnus
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:50 pm

Post by Magnus » Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:01 pm

We'll work on it I'm sure. This is the one that just gets me going. It's been answered like 5 times in the last week by a few of us and it's getting old.


Mag

fwiggles
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 8:29 pm

Post by fwiggles » Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:27 pm

I have a problem, whenever i try to start up MQ, i get this stupid client version error. I downloaded the offsets but still nothing, any help?

j/k lol, i felt the need...
[color=red]Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population.[/color]

Cyde
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:20 pm

Post by Cyde » Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:02 pm

Change the date in ur eqgame;inin files, into MQ directory...

Put the same than the one u canr ead on the error msg.