Page 1 of 1

Favor info?

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:11 pm
by Lane
Has anyone incorporate any favor information into thier UI yet? I see that some of the structs and mem locations have been found, but I'm not anywhere smart enough to know what to do with that info.

If someone can direct me to how I could get the info I can post a few UI snipets for people to start incorporating into the UIs.

If would be pretty cool to see all your current favors, how many points you have left, how many points your using per 10mins, and maybe even a calulation of how long you have till then run out.

Thanks for any help.

-Lane

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:44 pm
by Teh_ish
All that info, save the calculation, is available in the active favour window.. Alt-u

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:44 am
by Lane
Ummm.. Ya, I knew that... Sorry, don't have GoD yet, but guess I'll get it so I won't be talking out of my ass anymore.

-Lane

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:31 pm
by Midnight
That's quite valid actually. Utl-U gets it done.. but seeing it counting down in your UI would also be beneficial