Page 1 of 1

Bug with /for?

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:18 am
by wassup
The following will only perform 10 clicks/autoinv instead of 20

Code: Select all

Sub Main
   /declare loop local
   /for loop 0 to 19
      /click left
      /delay 1s
      /autoinv
   /next loop
/return

Re: Bug with /for?

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:37 am
by Gumby
I use /for extensively in my current scripts and haven't noticed a problem;

I tried a simple modification and also left cursor on a clickable target:

Code: Select all

Sub Main 
   /declare loop local 
   /for loop 0 to 19 
      /echo test @loop
      /click left
      /delay 1s 
      /autoinv 
   /next loop 
/return 
Echo'd out 20 test's and also clicked left 20 times on the target. Curious if there were left over items on the cursor, autoinventory has a horrific miss rate in my scripts but that may be related to my #turbo settings; wound up duplicating the line after a delay when I needed it.

G

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:34 am
by wassup
OK, It might be something related to the new tradeskill UI then.

I'll investigate it a bit more.