Page 1 of 1

Incorrect Clinet Verion MQ2

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:42 am
by teacup
I've read all the threads on this topic that related to MQ1. I've having the same problem after the Feb 10 2004 patch using MQ2.

Is the only fix a new eqgame.ini or is there something I'm missing here?

I've recompiled several times and attempted modifying the date in the file myself but changing the date to the correct one causes the eq client to crash.

Any help appreciated.

teacup

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:52 am
by MacroFiend
You are missing quite a bit. MQ2 is far more complex than MQ1.

Reread this:
http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5223

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:54 am
by Elric
Just so you know. I'm not the only person in the IRC channel who feels this way.

Ready guys?


RTFM/Search.

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:04 am
by teacup
Thanks bro, doing a search on the problem now points to the root thanks to you :)

my hero /hugs

-teacup