Page 1 of 1

$lastcommand bugged

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:34 am
by ml2517
Lax,
With the zip just updated by EQMule + pragma's #define pinstCInvSlotMgr 0x615F28 fix...

/echo $lastcommand

Gives me a crash to desktop. I'd issued a few /echo $char(ismoving) commands before I issued that.

No big rush.. doubt anyone even uses this heh.

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:03 am
by EqMule
hmm I hate when I fix something and something else breaks... ever had that happen?

Anyway, I have no clue, and I cant see that anything I did made this happen, I just fixed the itemlinkhash offset and inserted your code for $char(ismoving) you might wanna do some debugging to see if you can pinpoint the crash...

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:04 am
by ml2517
Actually Lax fixed this command for the last zip. I never got a chance to test it til after you updated the zip. So it could have been doing this since Lax changed it.


I'll try taking a better look at it though.

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:08 am
by EqMule
well if it was fixed in the MQ2-20031224.zip it is still fixed in MQ2-20031224a.zip IF Lax zipped it of off the dev cvs... if its zipped from his homecopy, then that fix is gone... let me know if it ctd with the latest zip... I added Pragmas offset in 20031224b.zip btw...

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:12 am
by ml2517
I guess I should have stated that better. Lax took a look at the command earlier in the day before the Christmas release. He made some changes to the code (not sure if he tried using the command in game or not) and I hadn't had time to test it til after a few updates to the zip.

Not blaming you at all, it could have been broken all along.