Page 1 of 1

/banklist broken (fixed in 03.12.24a)

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:36 pm
by acidfire
Crashd EQ when trying to use this with the latest Zip from Lax

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:41 am
by Virtuoso65
Yep same here.
Guess this gives me something to do while I camp these stupid cleric quest mobs.

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:44 am
by EqMule
fixed... updated zip to 24a

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:35 am
by ml2517
Seems to be working fine now. Thanks EQMule

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:01 am
by Goofmester1
Using the latest zip when I do /bank it brings up the list fine but all the item links are unclickable. When I try I get no box for the item inspection.

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:44 am
by ml2517
Yepper, I'd noticed the item linking in the mq2chatwnd aren't working as well. I've worked around it by sending single links to a private chat room but I'd like to avoid that in the future. :D