Bad Value in $char(hp,pct) and $char(hp,cur)
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:30 am
I was trying to auto heal myself when my hp % got below 75.
/if n $char(hp,pct)<75 {
/call nofizzlecast "Greater Healing"
/echo $char(hp,pct)
/echo $char(hp,cur)
}
It was calling the heal all the time it seemed, even when my hps were high. The debug /echo's I added pointed to a problem with $char(hp,xxx) reporting an incorrect value from the client. IE: if I had 99%, it would sometimes /echo as 69, and my cur HP's would /echo as about 69% of there actual value.
Playing with the value after the operator < XX
actual 80 % would trigger at 50
actual 99 % would trigger any value over 69
So as it is, I'm leaving it at 50, it heals always below 50, and sometimes below 80.
Hope this makes sense $$
/if n $char(hp,pct)<75 {
/call nofizzlecast "Greater Healing"
/echo $char(hp,pct)
/echo $char(hp,cur)
}
It was calling the heal all the time it seemed, even when my hps were high. The debug /echo's I added pointed to a problem with $char(hp,xxx) reporting an incorrect value from the client. IE: if I had 99%, it would sometimes /echo as 69, and my cur HP's would /echo as about 69% of there actual value.
Playing with the value after the operator < XX
actual 80 % would trigger at 50
actual 99 % would trigger any value over 69
So as it is, I'm leaving it at 50, it heals always below 50, and sometimes below 80.
Hope this makes sense $$