request: /face speed 50
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:58 am
May I request a new /face command please?
I use a combat macro in which my bot uses /face to turn to the enemy mob... Using '/face' is painfully slow when the mob is directly behind you (takes ~3 seconds to turn 180 degrees)... while '/face fast' changes your facing in an instant which, for a 180 degree change, is too obviously a macro.
Could /face be modified to accept a rotation parameter?
Thanks in advance.
I use a combat macro in which my bot uses /face to turn to the enemy mob... Using '/face' is painfully slow when the mob is directly behind you (takes ~3 seconds to turn 180 degrees)... while '/face fast' changes your facing in an instant which, for a 180 degree change, is too obviously a macro.
Could /face be modified to accept a rotation parameter?
Thanks in advance.