Page 1 of 1

/memspell has a very strange bug...

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:37 pm
by greggor
/memspell works always when typed in, but when mounted and using a macro to activate the command it won't work anymore no matter how many times the macro tells it to... it works fine on non mounted chars. in fact I can click off horse and memspell works without reloading macro


Unfortunately I don't have any ideas as to why this would happen... other than I know horses do some funky things...

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:10 am
by Falco72
For all I know, /memspell works in this way from months. In all my macros I have a nice /dismount just before /memspell.
Anyway, it really will be nice if we can find a way to use /memspell on a mount.

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:17 am
by Amadeus
In a few days I am going to be releasing code that will allow us to check to see if a player is mounted or not (I finally found it in the structures dammit).

Then, it should become pretty easy to fix up most things that are wonky because of mounts.