Page 1 of 1

What is missing in 1005?

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:46 am
by Plazmic
Broken:
Accessing an array element you haven't set yet.
$spawn(#,guild)
Sorting of /who list
/who .. guild

To add:
/varcat (since @VarA@VarB doesn't work anymore)

Investigate:
End of line comments shouldn't crash (I don't think they are 'supported', are they?)
Slam -> Bash timer


Please make a short post in this thread pointing to a bug in another thread.
This is my todo summary... If it ain't in here, I will not have it in my next fixshit.diff
If you spam this thread with a known issue, expect me to delete the post and ignore you...
Have a good day ;)

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:00 am
by MacroFiend

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:30 am
by Mckorr
I already CVS'd in the changes for $char(speed) and $char(ismoving). I'll do /keepkeys here in a moment.

Edit: Added in /keepkeys, in dev CVS now.

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:13 pm
by LordGiddion
/varcalc bug?
No thread to point you at cause I didn't post one since I found a work arround, but I'll mention it anyways.

Old Code:

Code: Select all

   /varcalc l2 $char(heading)+180
   /varcalc l2 $l2%360
Converted Code:

Code: Select all

   /declare mobface local
   /varcalc mobface $char(heading)+180
   /varcalc mobface @mobface%360
The converted code will fail on the first varcalc
Work arround:

Code: Select all

   /declare mobface local
   /varset mobface $char(heading)
   /varadd mobface 180
   /varcalc mobface @mobface%360

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:47 am
by Plazmic
These are all in my diff (if they weren't in CVS already)