Page 1 of 1

CVS Release Macro Update

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:24 pm
by MacroFiend
With the new language, anyone care to help migrating the release/macros folder with me? It shouldn't take long since most of them use MQ variables and haven't changed much.

They could also be updated to include the rare new EQ commands like /autoinventory.

I'm going to start on it tonight and will start posting the corrected/updated versions in this thread if one of the devs could CVS them I would appreciate it.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:44 pm
by wassup
I'm finding some strange behavior with /autoinventory.

For now I'd stick with /click left auto or whatever was used before.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:11 pm
by MacroFiend
What is going on w/ /autoinv? It's a native EQ command that they didn't announce, so it may have been a little buggy. I haven't had any issues with it yet. (Though I haven't tried to /autoinv when I don't have free space)