Page 1 of 1

Possible fix for /finditem ...

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:39 pm
by MacroFiend
I haven't checked this as I am writing it on my train ride home, but here is a possible fix to get /finditem to open/select items again.

Code: Select all

               gLastFind = PriSlot; 

[color=cyan]               if (pContainer->Open == 0) { [/color]
                  sprintf(szBuf,"right inv %d",PriSlot); 
                  Click(pChar,szBuf); 
                  WasOpen = TRUE; 
               } 
[color=cyan]               if (pContainer->Open == 0) { [/color]
                  strcpy(gLastError,"FIND_PACKNOTOPEN"); 
                  return; 
               } 
               sprintf(gLastFindSlot,"%d,%d",PriSlot,BagSlot); 
               sprintf(szBuf,"left pack %d %d",PriSlot,BagSlot); 
The cyan changes are all that should be needed to get the updated contaner state.

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:08 pm
by wassup
Not sure what you mean. It's working now with /click fixed.

It works ...

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:18 pm
by MacroFiend
if the bags are already open. The fixes I mentioned are for the case when the bag is closed.

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:23 pm
by Valerian
there is a lag issue. to make this work, we'd probably have to do some intense coding (maybe multithreading) to wait for EQ to open the bag, and then actually click on the item. just open your bags before using /finditem...

I agree ...

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:40 pm
by MacroFiend
I was returning the code to its partially working state from before the patch.

Most of the time I make sure my bags are open prior to running a /finditem.

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:15 am
by Spectre
Actually, I prefer the current functionality. If I want to run a tradeskill tool, but not use all the components I have on the character, I just put what I want to save in a container and close it, and it's not touched by the macro.

If you change this, I'd like the option of somehow reverting back to how it's done now.