Page 1 of 1

/who list

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 4:41 pm
by chimaera
Is it possible to keep this list out of EQ's chat buffer ? It seems to me that is just as important to keep the /who's out of there to stay unnoticed, as it is to keep echos etc from entering the chat buffer.

Perhaps someone with the programming skills to do so could modify the program so that the normal /who gets sent to EQ, while the modified /who goes to Telnet, depending on if Telnet is enabled or not. It shouldnt be a huge task i think.

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:10 pm
by Doodman
If you filter all macro output then the superwho output does not go to the EQ client.

I never have an MQ output go to my EQ client. Call me paranoid.

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:57 am
by chimaera
I am unable to get this to work. No matter what filter i turn on (change to 1) it still shows my /whos in the SuperWho format. Do you have more spesific instructions on how to turn this off ?

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:51 pm
by Valerian
/filter macros none -- displays NO macroquest output of ANY kind to your text window.

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:31 pm
by chimaera
Thanks a bunch ! That did the trick, exactly what i wanted it to do :)

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:43 pm
by Lane
Thoses losers still haven't banned me and I always have it in my buffer window. Probably going on 9+ months now. :(

At this point I think this is the only way I will be able to quit this freaking game.

-Lane