Page 1 of 1

$char(gem,xxx) broken?

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:58 pm
by Zeus
Is $char(gem,xxx) partly broken? I've been playing with a macro using it and I get the gem where the spell but it returns the same even if the gem is blurred out (supposed to be returning -2).

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:26 am
by Amadeus
I've posted about this numerous times, but the aspect of it that you're wanting (ie, knowing when the gem is greyed out) is broken perm (at least in its current incarnation).

Some of the new coding approaches might be able to fix it, but if I remember correctly my research indicated that the original way in which this particular feature was coded required offsets that disappeared towards the end of last year.

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:52 am
by Valerian
Amadeus wrote:... required offsets that disappeared towards the end of last year.
Incorrect... was towards the beginning of this year. *grins*

sorry, in a nitpicky mood this AM :lol:

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:15 pm
by EqMule
fixed this, and its posted in devs forum