Page 1 of 1

Extend MQ2ItemDisplay to include Scribed / Collected

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:43 am
by dewey2461
The information is reported to the client. It should be possible to get the information from EQUI_ItemDisplay.xml

I have had zero luck figuring out the correct ${Window[ItemDisplayWindow]} ... to retrieve any information but MQ2ItemDisplay seems to be able to find them, so it should be possible to have the plugin retrieve the information.

Re: Extend MQ2ItemDisplay to include Scribed / Collected

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:41 pm
by EqMule
I looked at this today, when you say Collected do u mean get the info from the achievements window and display it on itemdisplay?
where does the client display this info when mq2 is not loaded?

Re: Extend MQ2ItemDisplay to include Scribed / Collected

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:52 pm
by EqMule
nm I know what u mean now there is a "Not Collected" string for some items, yes I can add that but just so u know its sent from the server, so ${DisplayItem.Collected} will only work if u give it enough time to let it arrive.

What is Scribed? is there some item I can buy to see that?

Re: Extend MQ2ItemDisplay to include Scribed / Collected

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:31 pm
by dewey2461
Zone: Pok
Vender : Scribe Zikett
Item: Adventures in Woodworking

About 2s after the item is previewed / "opened" from the merchant list -> Item Display window you will see a red "scribed" or green "not scribed" message.

Re: Extend MQ2ItemDisplay to include Scribed / Collected

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:51 pm
by EqMule
ok ty, I added it and released.