Page 1 of 1

Ok, ok you got me. lol

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:34 pm
by OldNecro
Dude, I had a 2-page like FLAME TO END ALL FLAMES written out and posted... what a waste of time typing all that... My face is still hot all over lol... you got me good :lol:

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:44 am
by L124RD
Salutations,
can you send it to me in email form? or post it in reply? I really am intrigued

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:24 am
by OldNecro
I didn't save it... Sorry. :D

Everything I said was in such a white-hot rage, I can't even remember most of what I talked about. I do remember a 2-paragraph spout on the use of the phrase "associated production costs". I also spouted on the fact that tux has always been such a hater of people who make money off of EQ, and how hypocritical that would have been. lol

When I look back on it, it did allow me to take out a lot of frustration after a long and shitty day at work, so thanks anyway. :lol: