Page 1 of 1

Feature: make /pet attack take a SpawnID as an argument.

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:27 pm
by EqMule
Ok, so henrydoggy asked about this, I like to see if there is any interest in this feature:

you type /pet attack 1234 or whatever
maybe /pet attack ${Spawn[npc los raidus 200 range 1 20].ID}

and your pet will attack it...

no need to first target it u can fight your mob while pet goes offtank a second mob.

Re: Feature: make /pet attack take a SpawnID as an argument.

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:55 pm
by MacQ
I'm in the process of starting to use a pet class, so this seems like a very interesting idea. I don't know if I would use it, but I'm sending you another $20 since the other idea I chimed on I would probably not use, but I can see a use for this.

Edit: Sent $30 instead because I also like you use MySQL :smile:

Re: Feature: make /pet attack take a SpawnID as an argument.

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:07 pm
by Randyleo
Do you mean MySEQ? :D

Re: Feature: make /pet attack take a SpawnID as an argument.

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:58 pm
by MacQ
Oops yes, MySEQ ... I had my mind in a programming project LOL

Re: Feature: make /pet attack take a SpawnID as an argument.

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:38 am
by EqMule
Hehe i use both so it's all the same to me ;)

Re: Feature: make /pet attack take a SpawnID as an argument.

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:16 pm
by EqMule
Im going to consider this feature funded.
It will be released in the next zip.

Re: Feature: make /pet attack take a SpawnID as an argument.

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:49 pm
by MacQ
Thank you EQMule, I am going to experiment with some pet classes and I think this provides a very interesting capability.