Page 1 of 1

Feature: a perfect LineOfSight

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:57 pm
by EqMule
Ok, here is the thing, MANY people have been asking me to fix LineOfSight.
The problem has been it has only been working 80% of the time or so, which means it has never been reliable enough to use.

Anyway after some research I figured out the problem, and I will release a fix before or on Christmas to the community as a thanks for all of your support.

I will do this no matter if I get one cent or not, but look, Im asking for you guys to fund this effort, Im a regular guy with a family and I support it by taking on coding projects, every hour I spend on MQ2 is an hour of lost income for me.

The funding goal is 1k usd.
If you do send a donation please reply to the post with amount you sent so others can follow the progress and know when the goal has been reached.

I don't think its an unreasonable goal, there are a lot of people downloading the zip each patchday so if everyone just gave a few bucks each I would be able to spend more time on fixing stuff that's broken or not working as intended in the future as well.

Anyway Thanks.

/mule

Re: Help funding a perfect LineOfSight

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:05 pm
by nytemyst
$50

Re: Help funding a perfect LineOfSight

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:49 pm
by Randyleo
$20, it's been a hard month on the back account. Sorry, :oops:

Re: Help funding a perfect LineOfSight

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:27 am
by SKY
$30 to you from my alt email acct. I know you deserve way more!

I am totally broke due to now being on a fixed income, but I feel it's important to show the love! I appreciate all you do for us.


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours!


SKY

Re: Help funding a perfect LineOfSight

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:11 am
by EqItchy
Sending $25 thanks for the continued support :)

Re: Help funding a perfect LineOfSight

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:54 am
by ambivy
$50 sent.

Re: Help funding a perfect LineOfSight

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:37 pm
by budpaul
50- Thx for the hard work and Happy Holidays!

Re: Help funding a perfect LineOfSight

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:08 am
by Randyleo
Merry Christmas all. Maybe more folks can show Eqmule love on this after the holidays. :D