Page 1 of 1
Hi :)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:30 pm
by Spanky_Monkey
So I've been an MQ user for a while, and a lurker for just as long. I often see people using their 1st post to say soemtheing stupid or inane. I suppose this could be construed as such... I find myself wanting to post about something every now and then but I figure someone is gunna make the obligatory 'He used his first post to say THAT?! What a lamer!' Ok now that is out of the way maybe I'll feel a bit more secure in posting, or at least not so apprehensive

So this is my first post, I am by nature a lurker, but I am a pretty decent coder and if I ever find anything really worth scripting I am sure that will be fairly easy as well :) So flame on, or not.. I don't care.. first post is done!
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 5:46 pm
by loadingpleasewait
31st post wants to say Hi to yer first post...
Mr. 31st post says, "Hail, Spanky_Monkey"
My work is done, now I may retire in peace...
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:06 pm
by Vendor001
Make sure you make your rounds by the cheese thread....it's a tradition here it seems.
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:08 pm
by Amadeus
cool ..post count

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:11 am
by L124RD
Salutations,
what? you want to bump your post count? I still doubt you can beat me

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:19 pm
by boldor
We can try can't we Liz?
anyone can try it's not hard
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:54 pm
by stigmatine
NP see look at me go
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:51 pm
by L124RD
Salutations,
I am a wonderful person... really... I just post alot... and the person next to me is getting finger prints on the screen...
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:11 am
by ap50
Gah.. I hate that.. Give them a slap.. it takes effort to keep a decent screen clean
Post whoring? Moi?
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:20 pm
by Vendor001
<sniff> it's so awesome to see such a cohesive community rally around a cause!