Page 1 of 1

Jan 09 2003 Patch, Command List Structure change

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:24 pm
by Lax
typedef struct _CMDLIST {
DWORD LocalizedStringID;
PCHAR szName;
PCHAR szLocalized;
VOID (__stdcall *fAddress)(PSPAWNINFO, PCHAR);
DWORD Restriction;
DWORD Category;
} CMDLIST, *PCMDLIST;


WORDS now DWORDS

Lax

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:25 pm
by rizwank
Plaz?

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:11 am
by Plazmic
Uhm... yeah... those 2 are just the start of massive changes to all the structures...

UPDATED: 1/10 9:44pm

Code: Select all

Function changes:
Zone index offset went from 6 to 7
Anything that took a variable that was widened now takes the new larger datatype.
The way the client handles items on the cursor has changed.

Structures done:
_CHARINFO: done
_SPAWNINFO: done (I think)
_ITEMINFO, _CONTAINER, _BOOK: done
_COMMON: done (I think)
_SPELLBUFF: done
_CMDLIST: done
_ACTORINFO: done
_ZONELIST: done, was right, but they moved the index offset up one
_DOOR: unchanged
_GROUNDITEM: done
_SPELLLIST: done
_MODELINFO, _MODELINFONAME, _MODELINFO_GENERIC, MODELINFO_48, _MODELINFO_51, _LIGHTINFO: all done


OldUI stuff:
_PANEL_HSLIDER_ITEMS 
_PANEL_HSLIDER_MONEY 
_PANEL_PACK 
_PANEL 

Structs and the prototype changes so far

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:13 am
by Plazmic
<yanked - out of date>

eqgame.ini

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:27 am
by Plazmic
DISCLAIMER: This doesn't "fix" MQ.... just for progress...
OldUI class offsets haven't been verified, but they are old UI...

Code: Select all

[MacroQuest]
MacroQuestVersion=IRC-20030109
ClientName=eqgame
ClientVersion=Thu Jan 09 03:57:xx 2003
ClientOverride=0
MacroQuestWinClassName=__MacroQuestTray
MacroQuestWinName=MacroQuest

[Function Locations]
WriteChatColor=5388FD
GetRaceByID=52E52C
GetClassByID=52DFE7
GetDeityByID=52F442
LeftClick=531F9B
RightClick=547455
ScreenItem=4B0E95
ScreenSpawn=547A46
NewUIINI=439054
MaxMana=4BA3C0
Commands=545FCC
CmdCleanup=5388D0

[DirectInput8]
Main=832A10
Keyboard=832A14
Mouse=832A18

[Memory Locations]
Zoning=81AB20
Zones=81AB34
Spawnheader=81AB38
Items=81AB3C
Doors=81AB58
SpawnFooter=81AB6C
Char=81AB80
CharInfo=81AB88
Target=81AB8C
Guilds=81B33C
Packs=63E938
Mouse=832A1C
Attack=81869A
Spells=82F3C8
CommandList=60E428
DoAbilityList=7F1750
DoAbilityAvailable=7EECC8
Group=7B2378
GroupCount=7B2230
HSliderItems=7B2424
HSliderMoney=7B6394
PackPanel1=81AC28
PackPanel2=81AC2C
clsMain=81AC14
clsItems=81ABB0
clsSpawns=81AB30
clsInvPanel=00098B78 
clsMerchantPanelStatus=0005F310 
clsMerchantItemBase=00063310 
clsMerchantSelectedItem=00063388 
clsMerchantSelectedSlotID=00063CEC 
clsMainSpellRefresh=00000E18 
clsMainSpellMemId=00000E98 
clsMainSpellMemBar=00000E96 
clsMainSpellMemGem=00063282 

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:42 am
by Cheese
Good stuff Plaz, had totally 0 time spare last night after patch with playing to work on anything :)

Will try get some checking done later.

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:54 am
by Cheese
Oh and I got AAExp in my version of the structs, will check it out when I'm back up and running (after i get back from weekend away)

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:28 am
by || Napolion ||
I cant get past the char selection screen with the new offset. Do I have to run with the old-UI even if I dont use the MQ for making items ??