Page 1 of 1
/bye OLD UI
Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:20 pm
by YKW-28983
Scheduled patch - Thursday, January 9th, at 3AM PST, (11AM GMT)
On Thursday, January 9th, at 3AM PST, (11AM GMT), all EverQuest servers will be brought down for a scheduled patch. The estimated downtime is 10 hours. The EverQuest Operations Team
It's happening right now, old UI = bye. Now aside from getting a new click command for the new ui, maybe we can work on getting the old one back some how?
Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:28 pm
by Plazmic
From the client file size, it looks like they just stopped checking for NewUI=FALSE... I (or someone else while I'm at work) can probably just reenable the OldUI... but NewUI "clicking" will happen soon...
Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:05 pm
by YKW-28983
Either way I can't wait =)
Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:46 pm
by SingleServing
Plazmic wrote:From the client file size, it looks like they just stopped checking for NewUI=FALSE... I (or someone else while I'm at work) can probably just reenable the OldUI... but NewUI "clicking" will happen soon...
Your such a cute gnome =) jk hehe
MQ + New UI =

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:48 am
by Amadeus
but NewUI "clicking" will happen soon...
YAY!!! :) :) /dance /cheer