Am toying with the tinkering scripts from the depot forum, but running into problems...
I'm running the old UI of course. I've emptied my first 2 bags in the inventory slots, and I have a toolbox in the lower right slot of my inventory.
I run and buy 20 gears, 20 bolts, and 20 grease, and put them in my first bag. I've modified the macro to use one of each of these for my combines. If I do a /finditem in the macro (/sendkey down ctrl) it will not work. If I move the bag with the items in it from inv slot 0 down to inv slot 1, the macro works. I don't understand it...
There is some other behavior that's not working as expected...
In the code, I have a /varset v01 $return after the call to FindCombiner. I've inserted /echo's here, and noticed that $return is actually [7], but $v01 is [71]. I added a /varset v02 $return, added the /echo's, and see that $v02 is [72]. So it appears I can only use single digit variables in my code. Is this correct, or is this a bug?
Thanks for any feedback, I can post the actual macro code if it will help.
- Aaryn

