Rare Random Crash
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:12 am
seen this about 6 times since last build (40ish hours of play)....
I forgot to copy one of the lines in the first crash debug, but am pretty certain it was the same as the 2nd, the line. I tried doing this a couple more times, but after a couple hours of running the debugger, it really bogs down the session that it's attached to. This is while running AutoBot, and if more info is need let me know and I'll try to get it.
Code: Select all
************CRASH ONE****************
[MQ2]Call - Calling subroutine DoSotW with params
First-chance exception at 0x006057e7 in eqgame.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x000022a9.
> eqgame.exe!006057e7()
************CRASH TWO*****************
[MQ2]Return - Returned to /call DoCastingEvents
[MQ2]Call - Calling subroutine SpellCast with params "gem7" "Ancestral Hearkening Rk. II" "Check4Pad" "15272" "10s"
[MQ2]GetFuncParam(1): 'spellType'
[MQ2]GetFuncParam(2): 'spellName'
[MQ2]GetFuncParam(3): 'mySub'
[MQ2]GetFuncParam(4): 'int spellID'
[MQ2]GetFuncParam(5): 'giveUpValue)'
First-chance exception at 0x006057e7 in eqgame.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x0000072a.
006057E7 mov dword ptr [eax+194h],ecx
> eqgame.exe!006057e7()
Code: Select all
006057E7 mov dword ptr [eax+194h],ecx