Page 1 of 1
misty picnic basket
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:42 pm
by fathersin
Can anyone share a mac they've finished would really love even partial one to make these evolving items in game require 1000+ to get final product and the sub combines on this are killing me.
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:59 pm
by JimJohnson
donate and check vip section pretty sure a mpb make made
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:36 am
by fathersin
I'm in vip haven't found anything yet
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:25 pm
by 3djoker
are you looking for a macro that makes the sub combines all the way up to the final result or are you just looking for a macro that will combine what is needed to make the picnic itself?
if your looking for the later of the the 2, why not just get all the sub combine stuff and use a simple combine mac that will auto click combine for ya while afk? (if you have vip access and its the later of the 2, then yer set. if you want from start to finish, good luck. no ones gonna hand you a PP maker for free.)
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:35 pm
by fathersin
I seen a mac that does start to finish mq1 was looking for something like that and really its not a big money maker not much plat in the food its only for evolving items really. Can't seem to get help anywhere not in any forum really even vip so I guess I'm sol.
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:38 pm
by JimJohnson
your not getting alot of help because you want people to do it for you instead of trying to do it yourself with time and research. Little trial and error. Once you try it and its fucked up research it try again. Then post for help.
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:40 am
by aChallenged1
JimJohnson wrote:your not getting alot of help because you want people to do it for you instead of trying to do it yourself with time and research. Little trial and error. Once you try it and its fucked up research it try again. Then post for help.
Remember, to get help, as indicated by JJ, there, you'll need to show what you've done, and explain where it seems to go wrong.
This is very doable.
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:54 am
by simkin
It might be doable but it would be an epic macro. There are something like 14 sub-combines that require brewing, smithing, baking, tailoring and using a mixing bowl. Plus, items in at least two zones to buy as well as foraged and hunted items. Now, everything but jumjum beer could be done standing in front of an oven but it would probably require a mule beside you and a lot of trading items back and forth.
Really, once you've collected all the non purchased items, any of the automatec recipe macros would work fine eliminating the repetitive clicking. MTP are simple to make now with the TS UI. The toughest part is juggling all the items and inventory space for the final goods.
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:54 am
by Kroak
Not really epic. I made my own. Runs to each merchant and buys what's needed (keeping track of what's already in inventory). runs to each TS container for combines.
Pick the right zone, and start of with a fairly empty inventory, except a few tools (mixing bowl, tailoring kit, and the stuff you can't buy) and it works out fine.
No, I'm not posting it anywhere... It's one of the first macros I made, and does still have a couple small bugs... plus being pretty ugly code since I was still learning.
Hints: Look at the current tradeskill macs we have and adapt parts of them. Movement includes are all over these boards.. Look at the order the old one worked in for hints if needed...
You'll learn some doing your own.
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:07 pm
by pinkfloydx33
he alread has the old mq1 version of the macro. while the commands and syntax aren't the same, the psuedo code for it would be. can use the mq1 version as the 'psuedo code' and just rewrite it using mq2, the wiki and TFM
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:06 pm
by simkin
Well I figured I'd make myself useful and wrote this. Since I'm already 300 baking and had a backful of Jumjum cake, I elected to bypass that combine and save myself some hassle. You only need a few cakes anyway so make them ahead of time.
Made about 700 or so MTP with it (got 20% on my trophey

) . There is one door I need to verify the pathing through and I'm done.
I'll polish it up tomorrow and post it in VIP.
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:22 pm
by fearless
very nice simkin, look forward to seeing it