qeynos hills

Macro requests from before the user variable changes that broke all macros

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

kharmakazy
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:35 pm

qeynos hills

Post by kharmakazy » Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:21 am

I'm really bad at this macro thing so here goes... ill try and be specific about what i want.

I liked the macro for the commons that went around killing and looting but im not brave enough to run that one with my poor little bard.

I want it to run around qeynos hills and kill things and loot their corpses for things that are stackable. (Excluding wisps, dread corpses, and npc's, other players, or the invisible gnoll in the hills there.
I plan on adding in the sense heading and twisting macro's in with it.

ok. so it targets an enemy ( a gnoll scout, giant field rat, giant whiskered bat, etc.) runs to it, kills it, loots it, and repeats it.) If something does aggro me i'd like it to target and attack it.

I think it would be less noticable if I were farming an entire zone rather than just one mob.

Thanks for reading my drivel.

User avatar
Fippy
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 499
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:42 am

Post by Fippy » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:20 am

hunter.mac will do this, just set up your own file for qeynos hills.
Fippy

This is my girl. But Rizwank had her first :-)
[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~artanor/images/fairy_bounce09.gif[/img]

kharmakazy
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:35 pm

Post by kharmakazy » Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:51 pm

whenever i run hunter it just runs straight into the nearest wall...